On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true blog gave to me… eleven re-blogged posts!
…ten women of Sitecore, nine sessions of training, eight tweets a-tweeting, seven VSTS features, six GIFS a-dancing, five Golden Rules!
Four Community Sites, three Maturity Models, two Sitecore PaaS features, and Sitecore in a NuGet feed.
As a fun twist, each post has been given a new classic ‘link-bait’ title. You won’t believe your eyes!
- Three Easy Sitecore Instance Role Configurations
- Six Steps to custom TDS Post Deploy Steps
- Need Continuous Everything now? Read more!
- 7 Sitecore Burst videos… number 4 will surprise you!
- You wouldn’t believe what happened at Sitecore Symposium!
- This Big Bad Wolf won’t scare you after you read this post
- Are you using VSTS and NuGet? You need to read this now!
- Got Sitecore? Want HTTP/2? Your IT team is probably telling you no. Here’s why!
- Multi-tenant? Multi-site? And SSL? With Sitecore? Yes you can!
- I hate best practices and so do you (okay, so this one was already pretty link-baity…)
- Can’t find the roles in your TDS package? Read this to unlock the secret.