I took my first attempt trying out the blog editing on both dev.to and on Medium with my thoughts around advocacy, Developer Relations, and being kind!
Recently, I needed to update my xConnect Tutorial from 9.0 to 9.2 so I could start looking at the new data purge API (more on that another day). I figured it should be an easy enough upgrade, my tutorial wasn’t doing anything complicated. Just some basic Create Contact or Register Interaction stuff.
So, I did the usual:
- Update Target Framework from 4.6.2 to 4.7.2
- Change all the NuGet references to the 9.2 packages
- Squint at all the red compile errors from doing an upgrade…